Friday, June 13, 2008

Busy, Busy

A lot of great stuff going on since my last post. We are working on rearranging the kids rooms. Gideon is going to sleep upstairs, and baby boy is going to sleep in Gideons old room. Gideon is very excited about his big boy room, its theme will be airplanes.

Audrey has her first dance recital this weekend. We are very excited about it. She had her dress rehearsal on Monday and did beautifully. She is a really great dancer, and she loves it. In letting her know the plans for the day last week, I told her she has dance class later, and she said "Dance class, I LOVE DANCE CLASS!!" It was too cute.

We have been spending a lot of time outside at the park and at the swimming pool. Gideon is now able to swim across the pool all by himself. He is doing really well with it too. He loves to swim and is just like a fish. Audrey is getting more adventurous with jumping and once she is in the water she allows herself to float up instead of swimming up.

Here are a couple of pics of spending time at the park and my little dancer.

1 comment:

Bryan Jorgensen said...

Hey I dont see any Pics :) I just realized that I hadnt thanked you yet for the awesome package you sent me and my family. Thanks for the graduation gift to H.D. loved it and already used it :) Also thanks for sending Maelie and Parker stuff that was really nice of you guys. You will have to let me know when the new little boy comes, and I will stay on top of you keeping new postings updated like I do with Whit because I love to see how your fam. is doing. Best wishes to all.

Bryan J. (Elder Jorgensen) :)