Sunday, July 20, 2008

Baby Shower

Kids taking over my bed. Audrey for some reason was passed out under the sheets. I thought this picture was pretty cute so I had to throw it in.
Here are a few pictures of the baby shower, my coworkers had for me. It was at a quaint little cafe and bakery, very cool place in Lilburn called the Blue Rooster. Audrey was really helpful in bringing gifts to mommy, and finding the cards in the bag.

Grandma joined us for the afternoon at the baby shower, we had a really great time together. There was a 5 week old infant at the shower and Audrey could not get over how tiny she was. She just watched the babys every move. She kept talking about her small nose, and feet and piggy toes. It was so cute. She is going to be such a great big sister.
The kids are very excited about baby Spencer and his arrival. Hopefully he will be here by tomorrow. Will let you know when he gets here. TTFN

2 comments:

Cecily said...

Steph - I wish I could have made the shower! I know you had fun.... let us know when baby Spencer is here. We can't wait to see our sweet nephew! We love you and you'll be in our prayers!

Heather Alvarez said...

Congrats, Congrats! I heard he's here now!!!!