Monday, September 15, 2008

Gratitude...

What more can I say to having a third child, and all of the adjustments that come with having a new baby in the home. These are truly Gods children, and are so innocent and miraculous, and beautiful. There is really nothing like having a newborn around. It is heavenly. They are so snuggly, and cuddly and let you hold and kiss them all day without a complaint. Nevermind the lack of sleep, and dirty house, their toothless grin just makes it all worth it. I just love being a mother, and am so grateful to have been blessed with my beautiful children. Spencer is really a very mild mannered baby, I better not say that too loudly. He is so sweet, and just content. I love it. I would love to take all of the credit for how lovely his disposition is, only I am sure it is just how God made him.

Gideon and Audrey still love having him around as much as the day they came to see him for the first time in the hospital. He is the first thing they ask about when they wake up in the morning. It is so sweet. They really are the best big brother and sister a kid could ever have. They really take care of him and love to hold him. They even look out for their mommy, Gideon and Audrey have been my brain at times, and it is their responsibility to ask mommy if she has her diaper bag before we walk out the door. I am just so grateful for these little blessings that I am able to call mine.










1 comment:

Cecily said...

AMEN!!! I echo your sentiment. You do have wonderful children, Stephany.