Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What's Happenin Hotstuff?

So, we in the Ta household have been super busy. We took a trip up to Nashville back in September. We went to the botanical gardens there, it was really beautiful.





We also recently went to Six Flags, I really cannot remember the last time I was there. We were able to take Gideon and Audrey and have a really great time. There is a new part of Six Flags dedicated to Thomas the Tank Engine. One of the highlights of the night, in addition to Superman and Supergirl capes.

Gideon has started preschool. He loves it. He has a little friend named Annetta, that he cannot stop talking about. He came home one day and said "she is as beautiful as you mom. She has red hair and cute little dots on her nose" Isn't that the sweetest. He says he likes her because she thinks he is funny. I just love that. Here is a picture of him on his first day of school. The one on the left he is pouting because he didn't have time to play with his toys before school. On the right he is holding toys in his hands, because I told him he could play with his toys in the car for the two minutes it takes to get to school. It made him smile, isn't that what it's all about in the end anyway. Look, who knew the boy would want to get up thirty minutes earlier than he has to, just so he can play with toys before school. Forget that, I just want to be in my bed. Oh the stress of being a four year old. While Gideon has fun at school, Audrey, Spencer and I do a lot of shopping. Or shall I say, browsing. Target is one of our favorite places to visit.




We like Old Navy and next to it is an Ulta store, ie. women heaven, Audrey likes to call it the lipstick store. The last time we were at Old Navy she kept asking me if we could go to the lipstick store. I asked her what she likes about it and her response with a huge smile on her face was, "that place is AWESOME". What have I done? Hopefully you ladies know better than to try on any of the samples out on the floor that are within a three year olds reach. While I am obsessive about my kids having clean hands, she had her fingers in every last one of the makeup samples at Ulta.

To my dismay however, Audrey no longer wants to be a dancer. She wants to play soccer. So, another thing we do while Gideon is in school is play soccer. She is quite good at it too.

So yeah we have been busy, a fun busy. It can't be beat.



No comments: