I am really sorry about waiting three months to blog and then unloading five million pictures with five million stories at once. It is just the way it goes. My hell is paved with good intentions. If I had a blog for all of the times I think about blogging... I just needed to add a few pictures and stories of my little peanut. Spencer is such a sweet baby. Can you believe he is already 2 months old? Ugh. He already looks and acts so grown up. I know that sounds so crazy, but it is so true.
They just grow up right before your eyes.
Look at how big he is getting. He is holding his head up so well.
He just loves to look around and see what is going on. His favorite thing in the world right now (other than his brother, sister and milk of course) are his fists. He holds them in the air like he is ready to punch somebodys lights out, and when they aren't just hanging in the air, he has them in his mouth. He is so darn sweet. We just love having him around.
They just grow up right before your eyes.
Look at how big he is getting. He is holding his head up so well.
He just loves to look around and see what is going on. His favorite thing in the world right now (other than his brother, sister and milk of course) are his fists. He holds them in the air like he is ready to punch somebodys lights out, and when they aren't just hanging in the air, he has them in his mouth. He is so darn sweet. We just love having him around. 


1 comment:
How beautiful your little family is! How very blessed you are. I was so happy to see you last week. You make a difference in my life-Thank you!
Post a Comment